First order of business will be to say welcome to new follower, Julia, thanks for stopping by - hope you'll pop back from time to time too.
|Front view of my East gift box project|
|Side view of my Easter gift box project|
- Hobbycutz die cut (S0003) coated in liquid gold leaf - classic gold
- 1 piece of 12" x 12" double sided paper (from a fab collection at Costco) cut in half and folded to make the basic box above (you can see the instructions here) - keeping the other piece of 6" x 12" for the front panel and gift tags. Mine was green/patterned one side and yellow striped the other side
- Go Kreate gift tag die in two sizes cut using the Costco offcuts
- Impression Obsession sentiment stamped on to the larger tag using Versafine onyx black ink
- All Night Media Easter bunny stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink, cut out and attached to the smaller tag
- Two triangles cut from the Costco panel, one slightly smaller than the box front with the yellow side up and the other slightly smaller again, for matting
- Crop-a-dile used to punch slightly larger holes in the gift tags, gift box sides and top of the double layer mat forming the front of the box
- Green eyelet threaded through the two gift tags and the matted box front panels and set
- Hobbycutz swirl attached to the box front panel using Aleene's tacky glue
- Three gemstones (two clear and one yellow) adhered to the centres of each swirl "splash"
- Narrow satin ribbon threaded through the punched holes on the side of the gift box and fastened in a bow
And the ATC I made with the duplicate materials ........ I can share this because I don't believe Pam keeps an eye on my blog.
- Distress Inks: Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, Mown Lawn and Picked Raspberry.
- Kaisercraft mesh background images inked using Memento rich cocoa
- JOFY (by Paper Artsy) image and Hero Arts sentiment inked using Memento tuxedo black
And, finally, a second entry for the "FRAME IT" challenge over on Simply Less Is More .... so, you see, I think it's safe to say that my mojo's BAAAAAAACK! but (I hear you cry) "where's all the purple?" Well neon colours are so very popular at the moment so, this weekend, a lot of super bright colours have been deployed - see below!
- 300 gsm white, deckle edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- Just for Fun double sided frame stamp .... one side inked using Memento rosebud and the other using Memento lemon zest
- Inkadinkado flower image and Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Memento Bahama blue