|Paint applied through two stencils, using a Tim Holtz blending tool and foam pad|
|Peach Bellini and Pearl, the colours don't really matter as I planned to cover them up anyway!|
|Next I sprayed the Dylusions ink through this Dylusions stencil and mopped with paper towel|
|Lemon zest and vibrant turquoise|
|Once I started to apply distress inks and stamps you can see the base stencils come through like a resist|
|And my finished masculine card|
- 5" x 7" white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- White card offcut
- Kraft and black card, for matting and layering
- Acrylic paint dabbers and a Tim Holtz blending tool, fitted with foam pad - colours: peach bellini and pearl
- A variety of stencils from TCW and Dylusions
- Dylusions inks: vibrant turquoise and lemon zest
- Distress Inks: tea dye, aged mahogany, black soot
- Stampers Anonymous background stamps inked using tea dye and aged mahogany
- Stampers Anonymous "Time Traveller" image as my focal point, stamped using Versafine onyx black ink.
I plan on entering this in a "new challenge on the block"! - it's called THE MALE ROOM and all it's challenges will encourage us to make those tricky guy cards - this one, being challenge one is "Anything goes" - I think this fits, don't you?