Yesterday I received a bumper crop of packages from Royal Mail and ParcelForce - been on-line doing some shopping since Christmas and have started my 2014 birthday shopping - I've one birthday coming up in the not too distant future so I set about wrapping it yesterday evening - must think of a co-ordinating card to accompany it ....
- Burgundy tissue paper and tape
- A4 White card cut lengthwise to a strip about 1½" wide (it wasn't QUITE long enough so ....)
- White card offcut die cut in to fancy book plate
- Die cut stamped with Kaisercraft distress image using Memento London fog
- Inkadinkado alphabet used to spell the recipients name stamped using Brilliance crimson copper
- The strip was also stamped with the Kaisercraft distress image but using the Brilliance crimson copper and also a Kaisercraft alphabet image using Memento London fog