- White C6, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of white, black and burgundy card
- Great Impressions "Santa" image stamped on to white card using Memento rich cocoa ink
- Distress Inks: tea dye, aged mahogany and black soot applied using a splodgeaway mat, TimHoltz mini blending tool and foam pad
- I water coloured the image using the aged mahogany, black soot and pumice distress inks before adding Stardust stickles to highlight the "fur"
- Fiskars sentiment stamped using Memento rich cocoa ink
Bit of news to share with you .... one of my pals, Karen, has bravely taken the plunge and set up her own website selling craft goodies - check it out here. Wishing you the very best of luck, Karen.