- ATC blank
- Snippet of white card on to which I stamped "Mr Lorre", using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Inktense and Neocolour II crayons used to colour, with the aid of a water brush
- Lemon brusho (diluted with water) and colour washed as a background
- Stamplorations "birder" and "coffee rings" stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied in order to seal and protect those water based colours
- CraftyCatz - "Songtitle to match your image" - I went with the Birdie song - difficult though it is to imagine Peter Lorre doing the Birdie song!!!
- Left of Centre - "Big eyes" ... well "Peter" DOES have large eyes!
- Artful Times - "Birds"
Can't remember the Birdie song? Well it pains me to say it but ... check it out below!! Hope it raises a smile or possibly a grimace - may even do both!
Yesterday I had hoped to have caught up with another crafting pal who was hoping to leave a meeting in time to stop by for coffee - sadly, her meeting ran on and, with a 3½ hour drive ahead of her, she decided to crack on and get home - don't blame her at all, I bet she was knackered!! Hope to catch up with her next time instead.