|And a close up of my "white card" image panel|
|The co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippet of white card for image panel
- Snippet of black card, for matting
- I applied Memento lulu lavender ink to the white card DTP method - to take off the "white"ness!
- Tim Holtz checker design stamped using Brilliance pearlescent orchid ink
- Kaisercraft woodgrain image stamped using Memento lilac posies ink
- Tim Holts circles image stamped using Color Box lavender ink
- Tim Holtz star stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Inkadinkado bird image and Jillibean sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- CASology - week No. 144 "Flight"
- Sugar and Bettys - "Anything Goes/Layers" - there are five layers of ink as well as two layers of card so I HOPE that will count!
- Through the Craft Room Door - "Anything Goes"
- Simon Says Stamp - "Anything CAS Goes"
- Crafting by Design - "Anything Goes"
|Perhaps THESE will encourage me to make some Christmas cards!|