I'm off and running with my challenge makes this morning ....
|And a closer view of the shine, twinkle and "faux bleach"|
- White 15cm square, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square + snippet 12 x 6cm
- Piece of purple card (leftover from a recent purple themed challenge) cut to 13½cm square + snippet cut to 13 x 7cm
- White gesso applied to small snippet
- Crayola Slick Stix applied and blended with a finger .... yellow, orange, red and purple .. which rolled out of the photo - darn it!
- Stencils and a baby wipe used to knock back colour ... TCW (numbers/circles/harlequin and That's Crafty (raindrops) + TCW lines used with cut and dry and Ranger Archival ink, to add interest and "texture"
- Dee Greunings Coneflower image and Stamplorations sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crafters Companion spray and shine applied - to protect the water based crayons
- Stardust stickles used to highlight the coneflower
I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 281 - THEME .... FAUX BLEACH
- Creative Corner - June 17th challenge - GLITTERMANIA
- Creative Friday - challenge No. 155 - FLOWERS
- Creative Artiste - challenge No. 15 - ANYTHING (mixed media) GOES
- Simply Papercraft for all occasions - challenge No. 31 - ANYTHING GOES
|And a closer view of the details|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in Kraft (cut to ATC size), black (cut a little smaller) and white (cut a little smaller again) for my image panel
- Stampers Anonymous crazy bird stamped on to one white snippet (image panel) and a second for colouring and fussy cutting out, and matching accessories on to a snippet of white card, all stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers used to colour image, accessories and image panel background
- Paper Artsy splatter image inked using Delicata silver ink and stamped randomly over the pink alcohol marker background
- Once my image and accessories were cut out and adhered (using a Xyron sticker maker) I used Plaid dimensional gloss in the space left when I cut out the glasses, to simulate glass!
- Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge - challenge No. 214 - SOMETHING QUIRKY
- Crafting with an attitude - challenge No. 16 - ANYTHING GOES
- Alphabet challenge - June 10th challenge - H for HAND COLOURED
- That's Crafty - June 10th challenge - IN THE PINK