With Christmas less than 13 weeks away I seem to have gone in to overdrive with making Christmas cards which is good news for me but perhaps I should apologise to those of you who may be fed up of seeing them ... More bad news, here comes another!
|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and front of my envelope|
- 10cm square, white, 250gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to 9 and 9½cm square
- One red card panel cut to 9½cm square
- Stampers Anonymous Crazy Bird and Crazy accessory stamped on to a snippet of white card using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol markers used to colour images before using the co-ordinating die cuts ... sooo much easier than fussy cutting myself!!!
- Woodware sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink ... I picked this sentiment because of the flourish to the "T" as it was simply THE perfect snowy perch for my crazy bird!
- Stardust stickles to highlight
I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-
- Craftbubble2½ (membership required) - Rudolph Day challenge - FESTIVE BIRDS
- Dragonfly Journeys - challenge No. 75 - SHAKE A TAIL FEATHER
- Incy Wincy Designs - September 19th challenge - THINGS THAT FLY
- Tuesday Throwdown - challenge No. 313 - FALL FEATHERS
- Just add ink - challenge No. 331 - JUST ADD WINGS ... 2nd entry, or 1st if my previous didn't qualify
|You can see the tower ballroom in the background|
|Love this decorated tram!|
There are a few more pix but I've saved them for tomorrow as I thought that it would be too many in one post!
And now for the Friday Funny, this week courtesy of Jan - thanks mate, feeling pretty safe myself now too!