I've removed the need for moderation of my comments, I was getting inundated with e-mails first to moderate and then for the published comment - will just see if it kicks off an avalanche of spam instead .... in which case I'll be moderating again! Haven't had to delete without publishing for so long it's perhaps no longer necessary. Do you moderate or don't you?
Had an unexpected outing earlier in the week, one of my pal's invited me for coffee but we ended up on a sightseeing tour as we tracked down a new (to us) wool shop. My friend is the knitter not me so she was very happy, me? I wandered about a bit and found they sold cards - very nice cards too (made by the manager) using Lavinia and Visible Image stamps (to name but a few). My pal bought her wool and some needles and we hastened off for a Costa coffee on the way home .. a nice impromptu way to spend an afternoon, just a shame it was so blowy!
- Kraft tags (ordered from Amazon) - 100 for £1.18! Hardly worth cutting them yourself for that price!
- Habico Santa image, Hero Arts Christmas image and Pohs Impressions "To, From" sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black
- Coloursoft pencils in blue, white, peach and blush pink used to add a touch of colour to my tags and, where needed, blended with Sansodor and a paper stump
- Kaisercraft metallic glitter gel pen to draw Santa's spex frames
- Stardust stickles to add bling
- Plaid dimensional gloss for Santa's "spex"!
I'll be entering one or other of the above tags for the following challenges:-
- Seasons Greetings - challenge No. 1 - ANYTHING GOES with the option of LOVE - so I shall enter tag No. 1 for this
- Create and Make - challenge No. 8 - WINTER BLUES .. I'll be entering tag No. 1 for this
- Crafty Hazelnuts Challenge EXTRA - February challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES - I'll be entering tag No. 1 for this
- A Snowflakes Promise - challenge No. 37 - ANYTHING GOES ... there's an optional twist of VALENTINES but I didn't use that - I'll be entering tag No. 2 for this
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 321 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES - I'll be entering tag No. 2 for this
- As You Like It - 23rd February challenge - WHAT DO YOU MAKE BESIDES CARDS (and why) - I'll be entering tag No. 2 for this - I make tags because I like to give personalised gifts and a hand made tag and co-ordinating wrap makes it very special