Yesterday I was at a Scrap and Stamp Show and, yes, I confess .. I DID buy new stash - AGAIN! But, what's the point in going if you don't buy anything?!?!?
Today's first make does not, however, use new new stash but recent new stash! I love this dog and cat set despite also having the fab Katzelkraft "grumpy cats", I waited till they were available in mini with the dogs too - reckon you might all be seeing more of these!
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and pearl grey
- Stampers Anonymous crazy cat (mini) stamped using Memento tuxedo black on to the white snippet and again on to a post it which I then cut out to use as a mask
- Taking the snippet of white card and, with the cat mask in place, I taped a Tim Holtz stencil to it and applied Memento rosebud and grape jelly through the stencil using a sponge
- Stampers Anonymous checkered border stamped using Ranger Archival fuchsia ink
- Impression Obsession "HELLO" and "AWESOME" stamped using Versafine onyx black
- DRS Designs splatter image stamped using Hero Arts neon yellow ink
- Removing the mask I used Derwent coloursoft pencils to colour the image, blended with the finesse pen
- Gelly roll white gel pen used to highlight text and image and to doodle a border on the grey matting layer