Welcome to December ... Soon be Christmas!
I had a really nice day with a pal yesterday, with a super lunch out and then, instead of coffee in the pub/restaurant we adjourned to The Range where I bought some dies and some washi tape along with a dinky little Raymond Briggs Snowman - so cute next to my USB tree, that's it! The dex are UP!!!!
And now for some crafting .... I just LOVE this reindeer ..
- White C6/A2, 300gsm, card panel
- White card panel, cut to fit and attached using strips of dimensional foam tape
- Paper Artsy image (ZA19) stamped using Memento tuxedo black
- Christmas sentiment (borrowed from an attendee but I don't recall the make) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Peerless water colour paints used to add colour to Rudolph's nose and eyes
- Stardust stickles to bling it up
- We were challenged to make a card using "an item found about the hotel" and I found a Quality Street wrapper which I tied in to a knot for his bow tie and adhered using tombow glue
- Addicted to CAS - challenge No. 125 - SWEETS ... well, this is a BIT cheeky but I HOPE it counts as Rudolph's bow tie is an actual Quality Street wrapper!
- The Holly and The Ivy - challenge No. 20 - ANYTHING GOES
- Cardz4Guyz - challenge No. 183 - REINDEER
- CASology - challenge No. 277 - ROUND (like his nose/eyes/cheeks!
- Fab 'n Funky - challenge No. 373 - CHRISTMAS
|And a closer view of the image panel and sparkle|
- White, A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- White 300gsm card cut to fit for both the image panel (made at the retreat) and inside (made at home)
- Happy Little Stampers image and sentiment (both from the Doodled Flowers set) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stardust stickles to bling up the leaf image
- Crafty Sentiments - challenge No. 183 - ANYTHING GOES
- Seize the Birthday - November 23rd challenge - MONOCHROMATIC
- Just Add Ink - challenge No. 388 - JUST ADD GLITTER
- Little Miss Muffet - challenge No. 177 - ANYTHING GOES